dana danger is a midwestern girl at heart, recently transplanted to the big city. she loves film, food, and pop culture. follow her misadventures! read her innermost thoughts! fall in love with her tough exterior yet soft, tender heart!
- Eden Lake (James Watkins, 2008)
- The Frightened Woman (Piero Schivazappa, 1969)
- Remembering Eric Rohmer
- Chungking Express (Wong Kar-wai, 1994)
- The continued plight of the Green Bay Packers fan
- Lily Allen for Russian Harper’s Bazaar
- Why I prefer stupid pop music
- Frontier(s) (Xavier Gens, 2007)
- The 2010 Project
- one of the best host segments ever.